Less than a week until Leading the Product
There is less than a week to go until Leading the Product in Melbourne and only a few tickets left. Leading the Product is the event for Product Management professionals in Australia. I am proud to me an Ambassador for the conference and supporting the organising team including being an official sketchnoter for the day.
There are still a small handful of tickets available for the day and I’m pleased to offer readers of my blog a code for 10% off. It’s a great value conference, even without the discount. Use Ambassador_Special when you register to take advantage.
If you work in the Product Management space there are many great reasons to go including:
- Hear from some great product management minds: Learn the latest trends in product management and product marketing from seasoned international and local product leaders from a wide range of industries (digital and physical product) as well as thought leaders in research and neuroscience. Be inspired, walk away having learnt from the greatest.
- Connect with the community: Meet product management and product marketing peers from a wide background and from all around Australia and overseas. Make new friends, give back, feel that you are a part of the greatest product management community in the world.
- Be greater in yourself: Use this as an opportunity to extend yourself and challenge the way you currently think about product management and product marketing. Immerse yourself in a cutting edge environment with like-minded individuals. Grow in order to be greater.
The speaker line up includes local and international specialists who are leading in the product management space:
- Bo Ren, Product Manager, Instagram
- Lindsay Matthews, Senior Product Manager, Yammer
- Matthew Lipscombe, Group Product Manager, Cochlear
- Barrie Barton, Strategy & Insights Director, Right Angle Studio
- Neil Doyle, Director, DeltaMV Knowledge Solutions
- Andrew Bassat, CEO, Seek
- Sue Raisty, The Cranky Product Manager
- Emily Yue, COO, Expert360
If you come along on the day, track me down and say hello (pictured below, far right) during one of the breaks or at the post-conference event. I’ll be the one with a pen and notebook sketching furiously.